flyin' sky high

me and my boo went to watch The Seeker today. kindda unrealistic lor. as in the storyline also not so nice. it's like they were trying to cut a whole story short.. hehe.
but i had fun today lah. all i had today was erm.. 3-4 plates of sushi only? and that was for lunch and b'fast. can u imagine? haha.. oh well. trying to cut down on my food intake. in other words, i'm on a healthy diet at the moment.
oh oh.. we saw sam, hui ying and shawna in the cinema too. they were sitting like right in front of us. wow! (u noisy bunch of people!) ahe ahe..
yesterday and today i did some work for public speaking. and then now i have to start choreographing my dance. gosh, i hope the gurls can catch up with my new steps. i won't be doing too hard now in case i kill their feet. haha.. but atleast they are willing to learn lor. good gurls! hehe.

current mood: ouch!

love u all. ciao!


sophina @ 5:27 AM