thank u bery much

everything you've done for me..... all i can say is............ thank u! you're the best and i appreciate what you've done for me.. so sweet wei..


my lovely thumbdrive... i will cherish it!
my celcom prepaid card.. omg! u read my mind...
and all the other stuff that you've done for me.. like paid for my meals.. even though they are small, but it means a lot. so many things.. and i wish i could repay u.. once again, thank u!
well, my photo assignment is done.. my cd cover! let me preview it.. haha.. it was actually fun doing it. playing with photoshop is kool kay! but then again, without my father teaching me how to use some of the tools, i'll be clueless too! hehe.. my father the pro photoshop artist. tee hee!
my cd cover.. song by celine deon.. (is that how u spell her name?).. haha..someone's cd cover.. i wonder who? hmm.. hahaha.. the model is damn chun right? tee hee!


sophina @ 8:47 AM