Silver Bells

weeee...!!! my exams are over and done with. now it's the time to celebrate and be happy! well, so far i am celebrating lah.. but the happy part.. hmm.. quite a lot of things happened recently (especially for somebody).

exams are finished and now a new sem is about to start in 3 weeks. so now let me enjoy the rest of my holiday. and i guess things are going to change.. a lot! things that happened to me lately have not been really nice or sweet, i can say. it's been a rocky road for me. maybe it's a test to see whether i can endure all this small problems. well, that's what happens all the time anyways. although all these things happen, i will still stand strong because i have God by my side. He will help me pull through everything, as He always does.

christmas is coming soon too! i got to start looking for presents for everyone (as in close friends kay). time to shop till i drop. then it's new year. then it's chinese new year. then boring and busy time again. haha! things really happen all too quickly. too fast. sometimes i just wish time would stop for a while to let us catch our own breath. mmm..

oh well.. let me get back to thinking of what i have to buy for people. tee hee! until the next time.. goodbye!


sophina @ 7:03 AM