A Happy New Year (2008)

Welcome year 2008! my favorite number some more. hehe.. i love the number 8. (i'm not weird k). anyways.. time to show some pics yeah! i only have 3.. HAHA!!




okay.. so you have seen those pics up there. now let's start with my story. heh..
a prince came to my house to pick me up. I, the princess who wore a lovely dress, went inside the car. then the prince gave me wonderful flowers (which are now in my lovely lil vase). i was ecstatic with glee and couldn't say anything except give my wonderful smile. hehe.. we drove off and parked somewhere near OneU. we walked to Curve. (i walked k! ended up sweating.. but good exercise anyways). after walking to the Curve, we walked some more. walked around and then finally, we went to Tony Roma's. (dumb place). let me warn u guys to never NEVER go there and eat on special occassions! it was rm79.90 per person. and they didn't have a normal menu. and they didn't tell us about it before we booked. and we didn't have much choice. so oh well.. we ordered, talked, drank, and ate. the bill came.. (rm205.50). we got punked! haha.. so NEVER go there ok. good lesson to learn from. next time we go to mcds or something yar? hehe.. after that, it was just walking around again. heh.. nothing much to do. and prince charming had to go to the toilet so many times.. hehe! (our initial plan was to meet up with the rest of the gang.. in the end, none of them turn up in Curve.. don't need to feel guilty yar. haha).

everyone shouted Happy New Year! and the fireworks went on for about 10 minutes. it was great to spend my New Year with prince charming. my new year started off with a fabulous date. hehe..! now to type out my thank you messages to all those who means loads to me..

To >

parents: they gave me life! they provide for me, shelter me, protected me, and loved me! u guys are the most wonderful parents in the world. i love u so much! need i say more? haha..

sisters: che who is called the Wise One. funfun is called Funzy (in my phone Funnee.. heh). i love u both so very berry much! both of u make my world a happy one. always supporting me and keeping all my dark and hidden secrets (but somehow people knows it in the end.. sheesh!). HAHA!! my blood sisters! we ride!

prince charming: i love u! thanks for taking good care of me and for always being there even though sometimes u can't but still take the time. for all the sacrifices u made for me, i will never ever forget and i appreciate every lil tiny thing u did for me. so many things to say but so lil time.. well, all i have to say to u is thank you so berry very much and i love u loads my handsome prince charming!

Sifu: u rock my world! thanks for guiding me through everything. from last time to now, u taught me, u helped me, u guided me, u were there for me, u listened to me and u loved me. you're the best instructor i will ever have! hehe.. stay young sifu!

JuneJune a.k.a Mami: she is my mother! HAHA!! june, thanks for taking care of me and teaching me from all the good stuff to the notty stuff. HEHE!! (she's gonna kill me). u have always teman-ed me, took care of me, helped me, and just to be my friend/mother/sister/is there any more? haha.. i appreciate and love your company. thanks for listening to my rubbish all the time. hehehe!! mwuakz!

Liu Qing: she's weird! ahe.. i love u too! haha! wei, thanks for being there for me. you're like a sister to me. we click so well and think alike too! hehe.. (we do ok.. don't deny it). u have always listened to me and helped me through all my problems. u will always rock lah babe! stay kool k!

Roman: my sassy boi! my model brother! my son! haha.. so many things. i just wanna say thanks for being there for me, listening to me, temaning me and letting me bully u. hehe.. we're always bored at home and having the same type of strict mothers. haha! but one day, we shall go out whenever we like.. we will rule soon! hehe.. Work it for me brother!

Matthew Lim: omigosh! weirdo wei! hahaha... (he's gonna kill me too). wooi, thanks for being my friend till now. i've known u for 4 years edi lor. so long.. i should find new friends now. HAHA!! jokin lah. u are a good friend and i treasure our friendship. i hope that we'll be friends forever! (don't worry, you're invited for my wedding). haha.. thanks for listening and chatting with me all the time. especially listening to all my lame jokes wei.. u, me and bensoon are the lamest people in the world. and together we shall unite! hehe.. Go Lisan! haha..

and to the rest who have been in my life.. u all rock my world lah. without u guys, i would not be complete. all of u make a piece of my heart and i will always treasure u guys. the memories that i have with u all will always be in my heart. thanks for giving me your friendship! love u all damn a lot! always stay true to yourself and be happy! God Bless everyone and may this year bring happiness to U! Mwuakz! 2008 is here...!!



sophina @ 2:27 AM