Ms Ashley


as you can see the picture above, the circled one is our famous Ms Ashely. the crossed out one is not so important because she has a problem with scoring high marks for EVERYTHING although she says that she has not studied (whatever!). haha. let me get on with our famous Ms Ashley. today we had a small discussion on what we've bought for our darlings (valentines day). and obviously, hubbie has to join in our conversation (tell me once he has never). ashley told him that she bought a nice belt for her boifriend......

hubbie: oh, cheh. sophina is going to buy me burberry stuff.
ms ashley: yes ah soph?
me: er, nolah!
ms ashley: (looks at hubbie) your head lah burberry. more like strawberry!


well.. that's Ms Ashley to you. poor thing. always kena bullied by my hubbie. hahaha...


sophina @ 5:53 AM