Oh Happy Day

today... my dream indeed came true. hehe... u are asking me what happened? glad to share...




on monday night... (a sms from hubbie)
hubbie: hi dear, tomorrow i'll be working from 10-12pm. after that i bring u to sunway ok?
me: why so weird wan? yay! sunway..
hubbie: they want me to help open the shop.
me: okidoki!



tuesday morning


hubbie said he coming at 11.40am cuz work finished early. (in my mind, i was like work 10-12pm some more finish early? the manager must be really nice). haha.. so, i was oh well, earlier the better. so i went down.. he was out of his car. (i thought he was wearing his sunglasses acting cool and all). then he told me he got something to show me. so i was like "oh!"


he brought me to his car and show me his back seat. there was that handbag i wanted and flowers (roses)!! i went "OMIGOSH!!!!" nearly fainted. didnt know what to do.. i just went into the car and later gave him a big huggie wuggie! and that made my whole day..







we shopped throughout the whole day. bought loads of cheap clothes too! i am super happy cuz the most expensive thing i bought cost rm39! Hah!


hubbie told me his surprise plan that he made for me this morning. he woke up early this morning.. oh wait. must emphazie that part.. HE WOKE UP EARLY THIS MORNING and went to midvalley. he bought me the bag and then went to atria to get the flowers. he actually didn't go to work! he tricked me! such a darling.. kisses to u!




today was such a wonderful day.. thanks for everything hubbie! mwuakz!


sophina @ 6:44 AM