Ang Pow

it was that time of the year again, where every young one receives ang pow just by saying a few magic words... "Gong Xi Fa Chai" .. i guess that's why we look forward to Chinese New Year every year. well, this year was like every other year. me and my sis woke up early. we got the tea ready. then our parents sat down in the living hall. since i'm the older one, i would be the first to cham cha and then followed by my sis. and as usual, my parents would give the ang pows. this year, my father surprisingly begged us to open our ang pows first before we leave for my grandmother's house. i had a weird feeling.


i opened it. guess what i found? a piece of paper saying this..... (the picture below)



it says.... "Ling, I owe you big time. thanks for your understanding. next year, 2009, you will get double." and i was like.. not funny lor. hahaha.... fathers... heh....


sophina @ 6:07 AM